Monday, September 5, 2011

A THOUSAND FACES


Welcome,
Ladies and gentlemen…………..I meant that ironically :p because these days it’s easier to find a movie star out on the street rather than a “lady” or a “gentlemen”………..we live in a world of lies people. Everything around us is a lie just like a play where we are characters going through a script and playing our part like being born, growing up studying, falling in love, getting married growing old and dying which is the final act. Do u ever stand in front of the mirror and look inside and I don’t mean inside ur shirt…………..look with ur thoughts u will feel that what ur mind is and what ur body is are not the same u will feel that what u are from inside does not reflect outside…u will experience something different everything around u will look fake just like a setup. I know cause I have experienced it many times over .We have so many expectations which start developing just a minute after birth .Desire is something that fuels us to do what we do. WHY DO WE LIKE ANYTHING? Because it satisfies our desire which affcoarse which can be anything like I have a craving for food. We only do what makes us happy and the same is the case with anyone around us. I think what is very important for us to remember is that our life is not linked to anybody (except our parents) so we should not keep expectations from anyone, we should know that people will come and go and its always not possible for us to change for them .I never understand why people create so much attachment with someone over such a short period of time when they forget their parents who have been with them before they even developed love or any other emotion. We can never on earth for a millisecond guess what the person in front of us is thinking so my advise we should not even try……………………why waste ur brain cells ? I may seen rude with this but I do love my parents more than the world and would do anything for them……….BUT THEY ACTUALLY DESERVE THIS LOVE…………rather than others on whom we waste it….So remember the love u give is precious whether it’s for ur pet or ur friend so don’t waste it …………….LIVE ,LOVE,LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment