Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello again,
today i would like to share a poem with u
i dont really have a title for it but i am sure its interesting,

"Tell me have u ever thought?
waking up in a beautiful place
where people and values were not bought
and living life was not a race

Tell me did u ever dream t?
of a place beyond the shadows of fear
a place where people had no nightmares to dream
and hope was always near?

Tell me have u ever seen?
a place with thousand firefly's
where souls rest and every breath is clean
and everything has light in its eyes

Tell me have u ever craved?
for a place so pure
that every wish was saved
a place every guilt had a cure

Tell me have u ever been?
to a place so unreal
a place only the gods had seen
a place who's doors were so near

Tell me do u believe?
that a place so perfect could exists
where the sea even with hope could cleave
without a god amidst........"

if anyone do read it please suggest a title.........and always open to new ideas

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen such a place but always believed that such a place exist and I am in search of that.

    ReplyDelete